Embark On A Study And Travel Adventure Like No Other!
We are calling all second year or higher independent Kiwi students who enjoy a challenge, have great interpersonal skills, and would like to increase their cultural awareness through student exchange.
Applications close 30th September & 30th March.
- For standard Wintec tuition fees, you’ll get to experience living and studying in another country while earning credit towards your Wintec qualification.
- Continue to receive Studylink loans and allowances while overseas.
- Wintec covers your insurance while overseas so you have the most comprehensive coverage for your health and travel needs.
- Wintec International supports you on your journey from beginning, middle and end making sure you are prepared, safe and having a great time.
- Add to your resume another institution of study that is in a foreign country.
- Meet life-long friends and discover another culture.
How To Apply
- Research which country/institute best suits your study goals
- Inform firstname.lastname@example.org of the following:
a. Name and student ID
b. Destination Country and Institute
c. When you would like to do your exchange
d. Name of your current Programme Manager
- You will then get the next steps from Wintec international in order to set up your Student Exchange this will include:
a. Module Selection and transfer of credit confirmation
b. Official nomination to partner institute (Once this is done, they will send you an application form and package)
c. Pre Departure and Insurance process
Wintec currently has 11 partners from the following countries:
Wintec Students Abroad
Talented Wintec business student bound for Poland
Wintec business student Jannaha Henry is packing her bags for Poland as the only New Zealand student selected for the Erasmus student exchange programme this year.