GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
Ask our Student Enrolment and Information Centre
The Student Enrolment and Information Centre’s (SEIC’s) mantra is to provide the right information at the right time. No question is too big or small – someone will always try and find out for you if we don’t know.
The team can answer your queries relating to:
- General enquiries including timetabling, forms, results, fees
- International enrolments
- Medical and travel insurance for international students
- Appointments with Programme Managers
- Fonterra enrolments
- Aegrotat forms
- Enrolments including changes to your enrolment, or personal details
- Short course enrolments
- Issuing of Student ID cards
- New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS)
- Programme advice
- Transfer of credit (cross credit applications / assessment of prior learning)
- Distance learning
Located at both the Hamilton City Campus and Hamilton Rotokauri Campus. Just look for the on the map.
The City campus is open from 7.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (except Tuesday mornings when it opens at 9.30 am). The city campus has a late night on Wednesdays until 6.00 pm.
The Rotokauri campus is open from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday (except Tuesday mornings when it opens at 10.00 am)
You can contact the Student Enrolment and Information Centre
- Phone (0800 2 Wintec) (0800 2 946 832)
- Free text 8283