We gather various information about customers and users of our website. This information includes:
- personal information through your voluntary use of the Website and the purchase process (such as your first and last names and email)
- personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions)
- information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Use of your information
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We will use the information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to complete delivery of our Documents to you, help us manage and enhance our services and to communicate with you.
Email Newsletters and other notices
It is our policy to send emails throughout the purchasing process and other information emails you elect to receive. In addition, we may send out promotional material to you promoting new or amended material on our site where we think that may be relevant to you. It is our policy to immediately remove any person from any mailing list upon the person’s request.
Credit Card /payment details
Access and removal of Information
You have the right to seek access to the personal information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy or should you wish to be removed from our mailing list. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to our information practices
We reserve the right to change this policy. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed.
Wintec uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- Wintec does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS Compliant Centre