Applying Effective Techniques and Team Strategies
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to apply effective techniques and strategies to develop and meet team objectives.
- Learning Outcomes
- 1. Apply effective problem-solving and decision-making techniques for business purposes
2. Apply effective self-management strategies to enhance business performance
3. Use effective team performance principles to lead a team
4. Develop objectives for a team
5. Use cooperative working styles and effective communication to support team performance
6. Demonstrate professional, ethical and socially and culturally appropriate behaviour in the application of team performance principles and when developing team objectives
- ? Effective problem-solving and decision-making
? Using objectives to drive effective team performance
? Contributing effectively to team performance
? Effective self-management
? Using communication effectively
? Demonstrating appropriate behaviour in the workplace that contributes to team work and performance
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment against the unit standards is competency-based (Portfolio of Evidence). The portfolio comprises multiple assessment tasks. To pass this module, learners must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Learners undertake a blended approach to learning. Learners access and receive support through face-to-face workshop sessions, facilitator-led online activities and discussions, as well as independent research/study.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- • Online activities
• Workbook resource
• Case study/scenarios
• Facilitator-led activities
• Website and reading references and resources
• Learner’s workplace references.