BUTL304 – Applying Principles for Effective Teams
Applying Principles for Effective Teams
Learners will be able to apply effective problem solving and decision making techniques, and self-management strategies, develop objectives and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Apply effective problem-solving and decision-making techniques for business purposes
Apply effective self-management strategies to enhance business performance
Develop objectives for a team
Communicate effectively with stakeholders
Comply with internal policies and legislation and other external requirements for business entities
- • Application of problem solving and decision techniques
• Being a proactive and reliable team member
• Effective time management
• Developing SMART objectives
• Communicating effectively with stakeholders
• Communication barriers and overcoming these barriers
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment against the unit standards is competency-based (Portfolio of Evidence). The portfolio comprises multiple assessment tasks. To pass this module, learners must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Learners undertake a blended approach to learning. Learners access and receive support through face-to-face workshop sessions, facilitator-led online activities and discussions, as well as independent research/study.