BUTL303 – Working Effectively in a Team 2
Working Effectively in a Team 2
Learners will be able to respond positively to diversity, act in a professional and ethical manner and know how to manage themselves to enhance business performance.
- Directed hours
- Self directed hours
- Total learning hours
- Learning Outcomes
- Recognise and respond positively to diversity in a team situation
Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour in a socially and culturally appropriate manner
Understand how good self-management can enhance business performance
- • The importance of diversity in a workplace
• Supporting a diverse workplace
• Examples of professional behaviour
• Professional, ethical, social and culturally appropriate ways in a workplace
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Learners undertake a blended approach to learning. Learners access and receive support through face-to-face workshop sessions, facilitator-led online activities and discussions, as well as independent research/study.
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment against the unit standards is competency-based (Portfolio of Evidence). The portfolio comprises multiple assessment tasks. To pass this module, learners must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.