Know your business
To provide learners with the knowledge to understand the requirements and objectives of a business entity, and how team environments and workflow management contribute to these.
- Learning Outcomes
- Learners will be able to:
1. Identify and describe the requirements of a business entity
2. Describe the team environment of a business entity and how it contributes to the entity’s objectives.
3. Describe work flow and accountabilities within an entity that contribute to meeting entity objectives.
? Understanding a business entity
? Business values and principles
? Business success
? Team and management structures
? Understanding your team
? Understanding workflow
- Assessment Criteria
- Assessment in this module is competency-based. To pass this module, students must attempt and pass all assessment tasks.
- Learning and Teaching Resource
- ? Online activities
? Workbook resource
? Case study/scenarios
? Facilitator-led activities
? Website and reading references and resources.
- Teaching and Learning Strategy
- Flipped Classroom; Blended Learning