Sport Science and Human Performance Open Day
Are you interested in studying sport, massage, or outdoor education? Join us for the Centre for Sport Science and Human Performance Open Day and discover how you can get started in 2022.
You will have the opportunity to talk to our staff about our courses, tour our classrooms, try our interactive equipment, and enjoy some kai. This is an open event for all ages and we encourage you to bring you whānau and friends along with you.
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Certificate in Exercise (Level 4)
- Certificate in Exercise (Level 5)
- Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Education (Level 4)
- Diploma in Outdoor Adventure Education (Level 5)
- Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)
- Diploma in Remedial Massage (Level 6)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
- Master of Science (Human Performance Science)
Date: Thursday 20 January 2022
Venue: Q Block, Rotokauri Campus
Parking: Free visitor parking
Mask wearing and scanning in upon arrival is compulsory.
Register below to attend and we will send you event reminders: