Sport Science and Human Performance Information Session
Are you interested in studying sport, massage, or outdoor education?
Join us for the Centre for Sport Science and Human Performance Information Session to learn more.
You will have the opportunity to chat with staff, tour our facilities, and discover support options, including how to fund your study.
Courses covered in this session include:
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Certificate in Exercise (Level 4)
- Certificate in Exercise (Level 5)
- Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Education (Level 4)
- Diploma in Outdoor Adventure Education (Level 5)
- Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)
- Diploma in Remedial Massage (Level 6)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
- Master of Science (Human Performance Science)
Date: Thursday 21 October 2021
Where: Q Block, Rotokauri Campus
Parking: Free visitors car park (click for a map)
Register below and we will send you event reminders: